- Educational Tourism
- Spoken English Camps
Spoken English Camps
1000 Miles First Step Spoken English camps during winter, spring, and summer for children and adults. programs are adjusted for each level or age group and combine new, unique and exclusive methods of teaching English that help participants gain confidence and improve their English communication skills to become more independent.
Based on the latest academic research that shows that English can be taught in a short amount of time, our Spoken English camps combine frontal lessons in the morning with implementation in the afternoon through activities and excursions. Our innovative methods increase participants’ self-confidence and speaking ability.
Experience Completes the Picture of Understanding:
- Learn and improve your English speaking skills through traveling and enjoying the warm sun of Cyprus along with the gorgeous location.
- The new, unique, and exclusive method of teaching English
- Highly qualified and experienced international English teachers, including native English speakers
- Focusing on improving self-confidence and increasing independence in other countries
- 1000 Miles First Step Triangle of value
Travel and fun
Empowerment and Independence Study and Enrichment
1000 Miles First Step unique teaching method is based on:
- Recent academic researches of Oxford and other universities on speaking English in a short time
- Trigger of the most used phrases and vocabulary which cover a big part of spoken English.
- Increasing self-confidence alongside English speaking (speaking languages starts with self-confidence)
- Rich personal experience in teaching English and language acquisition
- Using the natural way of language acquisition: Listening > Speaking > Reading > Writing (the babies way)
- Kiss method for speaking a new language - Keep it short and simple